Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunday, Aug 8

For those of you who wish to know what happened at Binchester after we left you can find out at http://binchester.blogspot.com/ . This blog was written by some of the Durham folks and has a running account of the dig from a more formal point of view, as well as covering the time before we arrived and after we left. The “pit” it refers to is the one I was working in. Turns out that for all the difficulties, I worked in one of the most interesting features found during the whole season.
I know you all want to know the answer to the question, "Will I do it again?" I decided that I would not answer that question until sufficient time had past and I had a chance to let the adventure settle in. So check back in a month or so to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment